1/02/2009

It's all a game of this or that, now versus thenbetter off against worse for wearAnd you’re someone who knows someone who knows someone I once knewAnd I just want to be a part of thisThe road outside my house is paved with good intentions. Hired a construction crew, 'cause it's hell on the engine. You are the dreamer and we are the dream. I could write it better than you ever felt it. So hum hallelujah, just off the key of reasonI thought I loved you it was just how you looked in the light. A teenage vow in a parking lot "Till tonight do us part" I sing the blues and swallow them too, my words are my faith to hell with our good name. A remix of your guts-your insides X-rayed. And one day we'll get nostalgic for disasterwe're a bull, your ears are just a china shopI love you in the same way, there's a chapel in a hospital, one foot in your bedroom and one foot out the door, sometimes we take chances, sometimes we take pills. I could write it better than you ever felt it.

No hay comentarios: