1/02/2009

You and her.

I saw you at the grocery store, ohh you both looked happy pickin' out your usual. Shes a carbon copy of everything you lost, of everything im not. Guess you forgot, how to pick em'. If shes the one i heard about, im disapponted. If shes the reason why you left, im not impressed at all. Well this looks like the end, ya well we can still be friends. Congratulations! Let me be the first to wish you worst, cuz i think you deserve eachother. Let me be the curse that creeps under your skin, until your heart caves in and you wish she was me again, and again, and again, and again. Someone had to tell the truth, and im always honest. I read you like an open bookand its obvious to me, shes just the one between, headed no where fast, sure its gunna last forever. Let me be the curse that creeps under your skin, until your heart caves in and you wish she was me.

No hay comentarios: