5/17/2009

Cruel intentions ♥

Sebastian: We've done some pretty fucked up shit in our time but this... I mean, we're destroying an innocent girl. You do realize that?

Sebastian: You could be a model. It's too bad you're not sexy.


Kathryn: Fuck her yet?
Sebastian: Working on it.
Kathryn: Loser.
Sebastian: Blow me.
Kathryn: Call me later?

Sebastian: You spend all your time preaching about waiting for love. Well here it is. Right in front of you, and you're going to turn your back on it. So I guess we're just f*ucked. I'll move on. But you are going to have to live the rest of your life knowing that you've turned your back on love. And that makes you a hypocrite. Have a nice life.

Dear Annette, I don't know what I could possibly say that would rectify the harm I've caused you. The truth of the matter is that being with you was the only time I have ever been happy. My whole life has been a joke. I prided myself on taking joy in others' misery. Well, it finally backfired. I succeed in hurting the first person I ever loved. Enclosed is my most prized possession. My journal. For a long time I considered it my trophy. A sordid collection of my conquests. If you really want to know the truth than please read it. No more lies. Please give me another chance. I'm a wreck without you.







































Sebastian: I read your manifesto.
Annette: You did?
Sebastian: Yes. I must say, I found it rather... appalling.
Annette: That's a first. Most people praise me for it.
Sebastian: Most people are sheep. Who are you to criticize something you've never experienced?
Annette: I wasn't criticizing. I just think people shouldn't experience the act of love until they are in love and I just don't think people our age are mature enough to experience those kinds of emotions.
Sebastian: Are you a lesbian?
Annette: No...
Sebastian: I didn't mean to offend you. I just picked up on a little bit of that lesbian vibe.



For way too far, the most awesome movie EVER. Amen.

No hay comentarios: